Central Banking Annual training seminars 2012
The next Central Banking training course series will take place inSeptember 2012 in Cambridge, UK.
**Final programmes are now available, please click on the below course titles to view the full programmes**
Autumn Series 2012: Week One, 11-14 September 2012
Autumn Series 2012: Week Two, 18-21 September 2012
If you have any comments, enquiries or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of attending central banking training courses/seminars are clear:
- Practical examples, case studies and workshops are used to encourage discussions and maximise sharing of experience and views.
- The emphasis throughout is on how national contexts require tailored solutions.
- Listen to expert speakers and chairmen.
- Private environment for central banks and financial regulators to discuss freely about issues that matter most to them.
- A unique opportunity for participants to meet peers from around the globe in one place.
- Enable delegates to apply the key lessons learned when they returnd
Join the Central Banking group on to keep up-to-date on what is happening within the central banking community.